The question is the answer.
Allow me to pose it to you: What are some ways someone can ‘love them first, ask questions later’?
March 26 2018
On effective teams, “sales” isn’t a role.
It’s conventional wisdom: “Salesperson bends their arm so Production people can do Product things”. Except:
- Educating a prospect is sales.
- Educating a client is sales.
- Helping them evaluate is sales.
- Enrolling them with the best fit for them is sales.
- Onboarding and guiding them is sales.
- Production is sales.
- Delivery is sales.
- Support is sales.
“Sales” means sharing your mindset with those it’ll benefit–and keeping them there. It keeps them moving them toward their goals, removing self-doubt.
The entire team is responsible for that.
Sales isn’t a role. It’s every role.